Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm so bad at this...

I just can't seem to stay consistent on this thing! We do have interenet back again and it's SOOOO nice to be connected to the world again :) Hopefully I'll be able to post more often now.

Hunter is doing very well. He was released from therapy at the end of July with a 6 month follow up in January. He is so high functioning that I sometimes forget that he still has some limitations. He's gotten so big now and runs around the house like a crazy kid sometimes. I've hesitated in cutting his hair, though he has had a trim, but he's to the point of "mullet head" and I must break down and trim those curls!

We are all anticipating the birth of our little girl in November. Her name has changed slightly...she will be Mikah Lynn instead of Maia Lynn. Some people don't like it or prefer Maia...others can't understand why I would give my little girl a primarily boy name. Well, I love the dynamic of masculine name with a feminine personality behind it. Names like Kori, Sydney& Mikel have always interested me. Since we have a "biblical middle name starting with M" thing going with our boys I figure we can extend that to our little girl too! :) No one has to understand it, right? It'll grow on them and before you know it we won't be able to imagine her named anything else! :) (This is what happens when FINALLY after two boys I get to choose a name!)

Dad and Ko are doing well too. We have settled in our new place and LOVE having a big backyard for the boys to run around in. I am restless and HUGE! It's the time in pregnancy when you wonder why you put yourself through this repeatedly. And then after the birth you want to do it all over again! LOL. I can't wait to see how Hunter responds to not being the "baby" anymore! I'm sure it will be a transition but hopefully he will come to love his new little sister.

Since I need to change positions and my butt has gone numb I guess I'm going to end for now. I'll post some pics soon!

Blessings!

No comments: